There are six areas of organizational change where my experience & expertise may be helpful to you.
- Surrounding yourself with great talent – the hiring process
- Producing great supervision results – how to get the most from your staff
- Preserving programs & services during staffing & workload changes-these occasionally result from downsizing, growth cycles, or new partnerships
- Creating teams – motivating groups of talented people to share their resources to get a task done well
- Growing your nonprofit’s current services through community research, grants, and volunteers
- And, developing high performing teams …. Inspiring talented staff to new levels of achievement
Understanding the elements of management transformation is an exciting part of your journey as a nonprofit leader.
At Danosky and Associates we partner with you to take your ideas and aspirations and make them your new reality.