The success of every non-profit can found in the staff and volunteers’ efforts to achieve goals and objectives -the measurable elements of the mission, vision and strategic plan. The future success of non-profit organizations is best achieved through a process of continuous improve-ment that details its current operations via a methodical process of analysis, reflection, learning, and action planning. This helps strengthen the organization’s current operations and improve its future position in the community by helping to build systems of organizational learning and effectiveness.
- Team Learning and Performance: build upon core communications systems to advance higher level skills that improve the effectiveness and efficiency of organizational groups
- Planning /Policy Integration: examine the underlying assumptions and intentions of policy language; conduct a gap analysis against current and future program plans; assure continuity, consistency, and integrity that builds confidence in your organization’s position in the community.
- Transition/Partnership Planning – Managing Change & Growth: assess the driving forces and environmental changes that may drive your organizations transition to a different structure or model of operation; consider options that strive to preserve service to a community client-base.
- Identifying Partnerships: provide guidance and support necessary to establish criteria for researching, identifying, and assessing like organizations to consider in an alliance, merger, acquisition, or other partnership agreement.
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Staffing Structures, Capacity Building, and Performance: review, critique, and re-calibrate job functions; benchmark standards; design task analysis of job functions assigned to, or assumed by, board members, staff, and volunteers; ; identify common elements that define working relationships; build evaluative criteria reconcile work-load problems; develop management competencies for staff and volunteers.
- Policy Effectiveness: review, confirm, or revise the policies that drive the operations of the organization; evaluate policy currency/immediacy/relevance against changes in the organizational environment.
- Program Analysis, Planning & Evaluation: establish measures of success and effectiveness that provide the feedback necessary to refine program service deliverables; continuously improve the organization via systematic feedback supported by strategic planning processes
- Volunteer Management: build structured systems that support the recruitment, retention, and development of your volunteer base; establish dashboard metrics that offer insight into the volunteer experience, volunteer-staff relations, and service delivery to a community.