Now in its 15th year, the Principles of Fundraising series of workshops continues to provide high-caliber, basic-skills development in the art and science of fundraising for nonprofits. Created by the Connecticut Chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP), the series provides five introductory-level workshops focusing on the theory and practice of fundraising taught by AFP members who are experts in their respective fields. All sessions will be held virtually online using the Zoom platform.
- Organizing and Running a Successful Development Program: Wednesday, April 12th (9:00-10:30am)
- Building a Sustainable Annual Giving Program: Wednesday, April 19th (9:00-10:30am)
- Grants from Foundations and Corporations: Wednesday, April 26th (9:00-11:00am)
- Engaging Your Board & Volunteers to Raise Money: Wednesday, May 3rd (9:00-10:30am)
- The Art of Soliciting Major Gifts: Wednesday, May 10th (9:00-10:30am)
Please register online here: http://www.cvent.com/d/f6q6rg.